Content://com.avast.android.mobilesecurity/temporaryNotifications – Are you looking for the best antivirus software on your Android phone. If so, you should not ignore Avast Mobile Security, a free anti-virus application for your mobile.
Avast Mobile Security has 2 versions for free and paid users. However, for individual users, you use the free version is too perfect. The premium version is for businesses that require high security.
Protect your privacy
- Avast Mobile Security helps protect you from intruders who want to get into your phone.
- -Help to block spam and spam calls
- Protect photos, folders, applications with a password, pin or fingerprint.
- Change your IP address if you need it.
Prevent potential threats
- Avast Mobile Security helps detect and test malicious applications before installing.
- Scan regularly for threats and security vulnerabilities on your phone if any.
Protect your data remotely
- This feature helps you prevent thieves from accessing data and helps recover devices in case of data theft.
- Clean junk regularly to free memory, making the phone run smoother.
- Extend battery life.
- With the outstanding features of the Avast Mobile Security application that Fchise has just described. You can safely install the application on your phone without worrying about anything.
- [icon name = “hand-o-right” class = “” unprefixed_class = “”] At the app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avast.android.mobilesecurity
Google search keyword: Content://com.avast.android.mobilesecurity/temporaryNotifications
Advantages AVAST Mobile Security ANTIVIRUS for ANDROID
In a market flooded with a wide variety of mobile antivirus applications, it can be overwhelming to select a solution that is good for you. Would you like to pay for a security solution or download a free protection application? A free mobile antivirus solution that provides great security features is Avast Mobile Security.
With avast! Mobile Security, you can protect your Android mobile phone and / or tablet.
This antivirus has the following characteristics:
It offers an on-demand analysis of all the applications that you have installed on the device, as well as the content of the memory card. It also scans for newly downloaded or first-time applications.
You can customize the antivirus tool to schedule scans and perform updates. You can also configure your antivirus to remove suspicious files and uninstall unwanted applications.
If you are familiar with Task Manager you will feel at home with avast! Mobile Security App Manager. The application manager displays a list of applications running on your device and their respective size, CPU utilization, and memory and active service usage. With Application Manager, you can uninstall or stop running applications.
What I highlight here is that you can also see how many KB or MB (KiloBytes or MegaBytes) each application consumes according to the type of connection used, be it Wi-Fi, 3G or Roaming.
This new feature provides you with a report of all attempts at access rights, as well as the intentions of installed applications. This information gives you an idea of how much information you are providing to each application.
The firewall or firewall function provides good protection against attempts to let hackers compromise your mobile device. The firewall will disable an application’s Internet access if it considers it malicious and prevent exposure of your private information.
It allows us to block access to the applications we want, for example, Messages to our photo gallery, Facebook, etc. For this, it is necessary to establish a 4 or 6 digit password.
Filter Calls and SMS
Allows you to block incoming calls and SMS from a list of numbers grouped by groups that we can create or from unknown numbers.
Data flow information
Shows a report of the consumption of MB (MegaBytes) used by applications on a 3G or Wi-Fi connection, you can see the amount of data transfer to and from your mobile device.
This tool is useful when you want an overview of your data usage based on date: day, month or year. It also gives you direct access to the App Manager so you can make the necessary adjustments to your applications.
This antivirus offers a solid security solution for your Android mobile device. Defends against malicious applications, viruses, malware and spyware. In this article, I have tried to be brief in describing the main features that are provided by avast! Mobile Security.