If you’re like me, and you don’t have any cable service at home, but still want to enjoy some of the best shows on TV, then SNY TV (formerly known as MSG) is the app for you. The only problem is that you can’t watch their content if your cable provider doesn’t let them in.
Luckily though, there are ways around this problem! You can even watch SNY TV through your iPhone or iPad if your Apple TV isn’t working properly. I’ll show you how it’s done step-by-step so that by the end of this article (which should take about five minutes), we’ll be able to get our favorite channels without paying for any more expensive pay-TV subscriptions!
How to Sign Up for the Syn App
Once you’re signed up to SNY.TV, go to the “Activate” button on your TV’s home screen and follow the steps below:
- Select Apple TV from the list of devices
- Enter your password for each device that you want to activate (be sure not to forget this!)
- Click Continue
How to Sign Up for the Syn App on Apple TV
To activate SNY TV on Apple TV, you’ll need a supported device running iOS 11 or later and an active subscription to the Sling TV app.
To download the Syn App from the App Store:
- Go to https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/syn-tv-sports-network/id1412272888?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4&atcdt=1&ct=n%3Dw&rls_name=en_US&mt_cmp_id=sling%20tv%2C+sports%2C+and+sny%2C+plus!
How to Sign Up for the Syn App on Roku at sny.tv/activate
To sign up for the Syn app on Roku, follow these steps:
- Go to sny.tv/activate and select your device from the list of supported devices. If you don’t see your Roku device listed, contact Technical Support for assistance in adding it to the list of supported devices.
- Sign in with an existing account or create a new one by entering in your email address and password. You’ll be redirected back to this page after completing this step; continue with Step 2 if you have any problems connecting through Facebook or Twitter accounts that are linked to your Sny account (for example, if you want to access using both).
- Follow instructions provided by Sny support staff within minutes after signing up – they’ll walk you through downloading an update required first before proceeding further into the activation process itself which includes verifying ownership through Apple TV’s “Sign In With Apple TVs” feature
Activate SNY TV on Android TV
To activate SNY TV on Android TV, you’ll need the following:
- A Firestick or a Fire TV.
- An eligible account with SNYtv. (You can sign up for a free trial to see if it works for you.)
- A smartphone or tablet that has an Android operating system and is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Firestick/Fire TV.
Activate SNY TV on Fire TV
To activate SNY TV on Fire TV, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Firestick device and search for “SNY”. Click on it, then click Install.
- Once installed, tap Open App from App Store in order to launch an app store page with all of your apps installed on your device (if you don’t see this page at first glance, make sure that you have downloaded and installed the Syn app).
- Tap Syn at the bottom right corner of the screen when prompted by a pop-up message asking if you’d like to use this app or not – select Yes (this will prompt another pop up that asks if you would like to continue using other apps while using SNY). If prompted again during the activation process with an error message stating something along lines of “Your version needs updating” or similar wording then please contact us via email so we can help resolve this issue before proceeding further with activating SNY TV
You can activate SNY TV Through the SYN app, your PC or Roku.
The syn app is a free app that lets you watch live sporoku.ts and TV shows on your phone or tablet. It also allows you to stream content from the internet.
To sign up for the syn app on an Apple TV, follow these steps:
- Go to [www](https://www2.snytvnow.com/activation/signup).
- Enter your email address, select “I agree” and then click the “Next Step” button at bottom of the page (if it does not appear then try refreshing this page).
- Enter the password for the account created by Apple ID company (you will receive an SMS verification message confirming successful activation).
- You should receive a confirmation code instantly via text message that confirms successful activation process has been completed successfully!
We hope that this guide helped you get your SNY TV on Apple TV. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please leave them in the comment section below and we will reply to them as soon as possible!