With the aim of merging different service delivery networks of different government agencies, civil service centres such as Bengaluru One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji Janasnehi Kendra and Bapuji Centers, the Government of Karnataka has initiated. The key purpose of introducing this portal is to provide a common forum for all specific routes.
What is Seva Sindhu Karnataka?
Seva Sindhu is a project of the Karnataka Governorate to offer public services on the doorsteps of people. Seva Sindhu would be merged with Govt of Karnataka’s numerous service delivery platforms, people service centres such as Bangalore One, CSC Centers, Karnataka One, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra and Bapuji Kendras and wants to bring one forum to all individual departments services.
The karnataka government also provides the Auto Drivers & Taxi Drivers online registration form aim of providing Rs 5000 Rupees as Lockdown Relief assistance. Any applicants eligible to qualify for an online application would then check the official notice and closely read all eligibility requirements and the application procedure. We can provide short “Seva Sindhu 2020” details, such as Scheme Gain, Eligibility Requirements, Scheme Main Features, Application Status, Application Procedure and more.
Details of seva sindhu 2020:
|Launched By||State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Resident of Karnataka state|
|Registration Process||Online Registration|
|Objective||Providing various services|
|Category||Karnataka Govt. Scheme|
We knows that there is indeed a chance of getting sick at home due to the rise of the corona virus in the world. In such a case, it remains a serious threat even though you go to a government building. If there is some job in government agencies, so the person must go there. The Karnataka Seva Sindhu plus Website has been launched to solved such an issue, from which you can do your job without entering into any department there. The aim of this platform should be to provide digital money, faceless and paperless distribution of public services.
This service represents a step towards providing people with affordable, cost-effective, responsible and accountable government services. In a limited time, the seva sindhu service plus portal offers a hassle-free service, taking less traveling and less time to use. Through eliminating time-consuming measures via the Seva Sindhu website, the department’s procedures are streamlined.
Online Registration Portal for Seva Sindhu Portal:
By following the instructions issued, you can register yourselves on the Seva Sindhu official site.
- The First Step visit official page of Karnataka Seva Sindhu. Afterwards the web site mainpage will appear in display.
- You click on the ‘Depts & Resources’ link button on the official home page.
- A new tab will pop up in the display. With this page, the registration page will appear.
- When you’re already registered upon this website, you can entering your login Details, you must seva sindhu login to the website portal.
- Tap the “New Registration” link btn, on the other hand. The online login page opens.
- Here on registration form will displayed, you input all the details required and press on the Submit .
Karnataka Driver Scheme Protocol for Apply Online:
- firstly You visit the Seva Sindhu Karnataka official portal. The official homepage of the webpage will appear next to you afterwards.
- Next click on the ‘DISTRIBUTION OF Payments TO AUTORICKSHAW DRIVERS / TAXI DRIVERS DURING COVID-19’ link upon this official website seva sindhu service plus csc login.
- Then after, on your device and smartphone phone, the driver registration page opens.
- You must insert the necessary details given in the below application form for this with the driver.
- Aadhar number
- Residential details
- phone number
- Driving license
- Vehicle information
- You press on a ‘Submit’ key after inserting all this detail.
- For this way, your authentication will be done via the Seva Sindhu main site with in online application under the driver scheme.
Check Application Status at Seva Sindhu:
- Only, you have to access Seva Sindhu login official site.
- You have to press the ‘Check YOUR Submission STATUS’ tab on the official link.
- Api status of Seva Sindhu
- A new tab will appear next to you from there. Here you will be offered choices.
- Relation Number by Application
- Via OTP/Application Info
- Choose one of the options provided and press on the button.
- Now filled in the verification code provided in the image and press the “Submit” icon.
Online Travel E-pass Seva Sindhu Karnataka:
- Enter the Seva Sindhu official online portal, i.e., sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Searching from the home page
- Covid-19: Apply here just to fly from Karnataka to many other Cities
- Register here for trips to Karnataka from many other nations
- Covid-19: Submit here to fly from other Regions of india to Karnataka
- The registration form exists where you’ll have to input the information submitted pertaining to private details, current address, traveling address, trip purpose and quarantine data.
- Submit the evidence of identity and read the resolution.
- Select I Accept and insert the captcha code with the verification code
- Click the Send button to submit your final submission.
Register for COVID-19 Traveling Epass ByRail / Air Flights:
- Access the Seva Sindhu Official online portal, i.e., sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Press on “COVID-19: OTHER STATES TO KARNATAKA BY RAIL / AIR FLIGHTS-APPLY HERE E-PASS” by the main page.
- Inside this registration form, fill in information including the name of the person, cell phone number, gender, age, Aadhaar card number, address, date of travel, evidence of photo ID .
- Read the statement, pick the check box, insert the pin number and press the Submit button.
The same process we can register the another two scemes:
- COVID-19 Relief for Barbers/Washermen Application Form
- COVID-19 Relief for Powerloom Workers
Services Available at Portal Seva Sindhu:
- Revenue Department
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Department of Labor
- Transport Department
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment.
- Department of Planning
- Department of Ayush
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
Advantages to Offices from this Portal:
Offices should rely on their key skills to further broaden the productivity of units and officers.
Via the e-portal, numerous legitimate and outstanding MIS records can be made available to the departments, which will aid in properly coordinating and enforcing governing arrangements.
The departments will play a significant role in planning, obtaining trends and offering improved support to state citizens since entering this portal with the new analytics.
What is seva sindhu App:
Seva Sindhu app is an online platform launched by the Karnataka state Government should provide public services that are cashless and cashless. … Seva Sindhu has now introduced several services related to COVID 19 that you can use by signing up for the application.
We assume you can surely find valuable information pertaining to sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in, Online Authentication. We have attempted to answer all the questions you are asking in this post. You can asks us through comments if you already have questions related to this. Furthermore, our website can also be bookmarked.